Due to yesterday’s snowy weather, Bjd game Sunday post was delay to right now. Apologies.
Without further ado.
Do you own any BJD? If so how many and if not, do you have any plans to at the moment?
- I own 13 dolls currently. I also have plans for at least 3 more but not at the moment.
But I want to keep them a surprise for when I do get them. 🙂
Since I’m done with editing/updating the blog for now, I decided to do a questionnaire I found on tumblr.
I’ll probably make this a weekly thing, maybe call it BJD Game Sunday or something. I don’t know.
- From all the dolls you own,who is your favorite and why?
- I would have to say that my favorite would be the one that I make the most stuff for, which is Ellie (Iplehouse EID Rebecca). She is my favorite because she inspires me. When I see her I get so many ideas.
That I actually do them is a different story but that is not her fault. She really gets my creative juices flowing.
- Explain how you managed to get into BJD collecting.
- I would have to say that when I was young I stumbled upon it while surfin’ the net, but nothing could be done then as I thought they were extremely expensive. My parents couldn’t afford something like that. Then about 2 – 3 years ago I stumbled upon them yet again. Only this time I was a working adult that can do anything with her money. So I researched a lot and then bought my very first one. Today I own at least 11. 🙂 Continue reading “BJD Questionnaire”
I had just posted a post about moving to Blogger (
I deleted the post) but I decided not to. I’ll just wait until the blog’s renewal and get Custom Design added. That should help me in my customizing needs. 🙂
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2014 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
A San Francisco cable car holds 60 people. This blog was viewed about 1,700 times in 2014. If it were a cable car, it would take about 28 trips to carry that many people.
Click here to see the complete report.
Hope everyone has a Happy New Year!